Shared Care Initiative
In your home, on your time. Shouldn't healthcare always be this easy?
What is the Shared Care Initiative?
Patients can’t always make it to your medical offices. Clinicians sometimes cannot fit new or existing patients into their busy schedules.
House MD is here to bridge that gap.
The House MD Healthcare shared care program utilizes an innovative communication and coordination process to link our mobile systems and providers with yours. We are currently serving the New York Metro and Long Island area.
Rest assured knowing House MD is there to assist your healthcare practices and providers.
When your practices turns their lights off, we can keep them on. As a partner with your hospital system, our MD, PA and NP staff along with our mobile clinical teams extend your reach and capabilities. This allows for patient capture, retention and overall expansion beyond your brick and mortar operation.
Why this makes sense.
Coordination & Communication
Simplified open API into our HIPAA secure application for fast and quick response times and communications.
Post visit electronic records of our shared patients are sent digitally to your medical practice offices or faxed, we are open to a more “shared” experience, our CTO and partnered development team are willing and ready to opine further on this important frontier.
Bridging Patient Care
Are your patients having trouble getting to your offices?
- House MD offers Enhanced Telehealth & in-home visits “on-the-spot”
- Patients can access care from anywhere, at any time, then are redirected back to your “brick and mortar” locations for follow up with their PCP’s or specialists.
- We are here to support your patient population.
Chronic Care Management
House MD medical providers will assist your PCP’s and specialists in comprehensive care plans that will include goals, medications, pain management, and services for patients who are in need of more intensive chronic care management.
Expansion Beyond Brick & Mortar
When your medical practices turn their lights off, House MD keeps them on.
- Evening and Weekend coverage/visits
- Coverage after the office closes
- Expanded call center hours
- Market share into areas beyond your “brick and mortar” reach through convenient initial consultation and referral to specialists the patients need
Catered Partnership Plans
Where a partnership can benefit your hospital institution
- White labeled call centers
- Custom wrapped mobile units to your organization
- Inclusive marketing materials tailored to your system
Where House MD truly benefits your practice
- New patient capture
- Existing patient retention
- Reduced re-admission rates to hospitals
- Increased patient satisfaction
- Expanded market share & brand awareness
Mobile Unit Utilization
The House MD mobile units give our team the ability to see your patients on their schedule, when they need it.
- Visits across Long Island
- Smart technology and & mobile unit connectivity
- Screening events with our House MD mobile clinics